Monday, February 27, 2012

Shame on me for being away so long. As usual I have been reading, reading, reading! Some of my latest reads have been less than spectacular, so I have been saving up to post.

On one of my favorite sites - Goodreads- I have been challenged to read 110 books for 2012. So far, I have read 74 books this year. I will admit that at least 3-4 have been re-reads of books I enjoy.

Now of those 74 books, some are not really worth mentioning here. Quite a few have been novellas so of course they were simple reads. A few have been between 400 - 650 pages. I try to keep those to a minimum, but do have 3 or so I plan to read by year's end.

I am currently on a paranormal/contemporary romance kick. I do have a few mystery/suspense books thrown into the mix. So, you can see that my travel plans are simple - keep reading.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment