Saturday, February 11, 2012

I never thought I would start a blog about anything but as the saying goes, 'never say never'!
I bet your asking, why MIND READING? Well, let me explain!

Last year I fell ill. During my recovery, I found it beneficial not to over exert myself with things like walking, jumping or dancing.   : (

To keep my brain moving and my mind fresh, I started reading, as this past time was much cheaper than my previous mind games (LEGO sets). I quickly became addicted to reading especially since my pal Ashley re-introduced me to GOODREADS, (I love that website!).

So here I am starting a blog! You guessed it, I will talk about BOOKS, BOOKS and more BOOKS. This will also include books turned into movies as well.  I've found that books are the cheapest form of travel there is and I LOVE to travel.

Currently, I am in London of Oceania in 1984!

Until I return - keep reading!



1 comment: